Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
First Steps for Parents
Meet with the pastor: Fr. Wencil and other clergy members meet individually with parents on the first Tuesday of the month beginning at 7 p.m. You do not need an appointment. Parents show up, sign in, and are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Please bring the following to this appointment:
- A copy of both parents’ photo ID (driver’s license, passport, visa, etc.)
- A copy of the godparent’s photo ID (driver’s license, passport, visa, etc.)
- State-issued birth certificate for the child being baptized (If the child has not been born yet, or if you haven’t received this from the state yet, it must be provided before the baptism date can be scheduled or before a baptismal certificate can be issued
- Godfather and/or Godmother Covenant Form(s), if godparents have been decided upon.
- $25 materials fee to cover the cost of items you’ll be given at the baptismal class. The fee for non-parishioners is $50.