It’s not if a child will be exposed to porn, but when.
UNFILTERED: Equipping parents for an ongoing conversation about Internet pornography helps parents prepare their kids for a world where pornography is readily available. You will learn:
- Statistics and effects of pornography use and exposure
- How to use parental controls effectively
- The difference between blocking and discussing Internet use
- Simple parenting techniques to keep up with kids’ activities online
- How to have healthy and God-centered conversations about sexual temptations and what we see and do online
Download the free companion guide: “Protecting Your Family Online: A parent’s how-to guide”